B"H

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

My Amblin' before the Preamble

  • Graduated from a top public high school in suburban Chicago - Class of '69.
  • Stopped trimming my beard at age 20, so I look like Dusty Hill of the band ZZ Top. *
  • Admitted in 2009 to UMKC as a junior year "transfer student" from the University of Illinois and the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel.
    (After helping to raise a family, helping to support them by working as a Computer Programmer/Analyst, after a divorce, and now after becoming a grandfather.)
  • Enrolled in Professor Dan Stroud's section of PoliSci 210:  American Government.
* I'm an Orthodox Jew who follows the Hasidic school of observance.  On the Jewish Sabbath, we dress in black from hat to toe, so then I'm known as one of the "Men in Black."  ZZ and Dusty are older than me, but not by so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment